For our midweek friends, here are a few highlights for this Tuesday.
Today at CAMP
The fun continues at CAMP. Don’t miss a beat. Stop by HQ for information, restoration, and just a bit of libation.
- Midcentury Living on Millionaire Row – You don’t have to be one to catch this great lecture about Pasadena’s famed Millionaire Row.
- Cooked and Brewed to Perfection – A culinary demo with local chefs brought to you by Bosch. Free and open to the public, from 4pm to 7pm.
- Modernism with a Twist – Makerville’s think and drink happy hour, starts at 5pm
Snag a spot on these new tours!
- The “Grand Canyon” View Estates Tour – The title says it all. Don’t miss this new tour!
- James Logan Abernathy Residence Tour – Another new house tour.
For the cerebral visitors who love a good lecture, don’t miss out on this great package at the Palm Springs Art Museum.
- Tuesday at The Annenberg – The perfect lecture package.
Just because it’s the middle of the week elsewhere, it doesn’t mean that it’s still not the weekend in Palm Springs. In the mood for a celebration? Look no further.