Happy Valentines Day, modernistas. Nothing says romance like a healthy dose of midcentury modern design so check out the highlights below of events that still have tickets available.
Today at CAMP
Stop by CAMP to stay apprised of all Modernism Week happenings. Among the highlights today:
- Unseen Midcentury Modern – Join the author and photographer for a peek behind the covers of his newest book.
- Do Just One Modern Thing with Danny Seo Presented by Bosch – Lifestyle expert and author on modern design and the simplified lifestyle.
- Hollywood Designs on TV and in Film Presented by West Edge Design
- The Modern Whiskey Drinker
- Ferguson Presents Design Insights: Danny Seo A Little Bit Country and a Little Bit Modern
- Modernism With a Twist – Think and drink happy hour program.
Don’t miss today’s full slate of exception tastemakers and influencers talking about design and more.
- ELLE DECOR Presents the Iconic Iconoclast Vladimir Kagan – a conversation between ELLE DECOR Editor in Chief Michael Boodro and furniture designer and legend Vladimir Kagan
- Iconic Houses, Film, and Preservation – 3 Ticket Package
- Gray Matters Premiere: Eileen Gray Documentary
- Eileen Gray and Le Corbusier
Get dressed and ready for a lively Sunday night!
- Amore Modernista – Spend Valentines Day at the Hotel Lautner for an Italian-inspired modernista party.
Sundays are the perfect day for touring beautiful midcentury properties.
- The Christopher Kennedy Compound – daily tours of this dramatically transformed show house.
- El Rancho Vista Estates Tours – Get a peek inside these vintage and impeccably restored and maintained homes.
Once again, you don’t have to break the bank to get modern.
- Paul Kaplan Open Houses – Missed the tours? Check out some of these classic Sunday open houses. Lookiloo to your heart’s content.
- Book Launch for William Krisel’s Palm Springs: the Language of Modernism