It’s the last weekend of Modernism Week! Check out all the tours, talks, and other fabulous events you can still attend today.
There are three days of Modernism Week left, and we aren’t slowing down! Hop on a tour, listen to riveting presentations, rendezvous with us, sip a martini, and more. Online tickets for most events are no longer available, but you can still purchase tickets on-site at CAMP.
Today at CAMP
- A Conversation with Hugh Kaptur, AIA
- Georgescu : A Romanian Architect in Southern California
- Your Signature Modernist Style, Presented by William Squire and Susan Stein
- Designing the Perfect Meal with Bosch
- Modernism With a Twist
- Premier Double Decker Architectural Bus Tours
- The “Original” Ranch Club Estates presents the 2016 Hugh M. Kaptur Tour of Homes
- Frank Sinatra’s Neighborhood – The Movie Colony Historical Walking Tour
- Stars and Star-chitects: Celebrity Homes in Deepwell Estates Historical Walking Tour
- Heart of the City Historical Walking Tour
- Swanky South End – Iconic Midcentury Architecture Along Palm Canyon Drive Historical Walking Tour
- Distinctive Living: William Krisel’s Kings Point
- A Day in Old Pompeii
- The Last Wexler Architectural Tour, a Palm Springs Life Event
- Midcentury Meets Modern at Marrakesh’s Cool Homes Tour
- The Christopher Kennedy Compound: Modernism Week Show House 2016
- Mrs. Lilien’s Haiku Rendezvous – Hostess Mrs. Lilien invites guests to enjoy sprawling panoramic views from a stunning South Palm Canyon home and custom cocktails. Stay cool with Haiku’s ultra-sleek new ceiling fans!
- Retro Martini Party -Don your best midcentury cocktail attire and join the Palm Springs Preservation Foundation for a special fundraiser held in an original Wexler home.
- Modern Gardens: Designing the Postwar California Landscape
- Constructivism – Walter Hood, Hood Studio
- The New Photographers of Mid-Century Modern Architecture
Purchase the 3 Lecture Ticket Package for all three of these lectures at the Palm Springs Art Museum Annenberg Theater.